best smartphone under 10000 will be a tricky option these days when you have so many options available in the Markit. Usually, most people face utmost difficulty due to the variety of smartphone options available nowadays in the Indian mobile phone market. If you are surfing the web for the best mobile under 10000 in India, chances are that your research may end here. 10k is a significant and crucial price point, where competition is usually fierce. In rapidly growing countries like India, 75% of the population have a budget range of around 10000, therefore making it the most significant and important price segment.
All smartphone brands like Poco, Realme, Xiaomi, Samsung, Motorola, Micromax have launched powerful smartphones for under ten thousand rupees and are in the race for becoming the best-selling smartphone under this particular price section. All of the best smartphones under 10k are available on all e-commerce sites and in physical stores also.
Picking the right choice for your need is a challenging task and depends on various factors like performance, processor, battery life, camera and display and most importantly the cost. We’ve compiled a list of smartphones that we believe are the latest and most affordable and have all the required features while keeping the cost less than 10,000. In this price range, you may easily get a mobile phone with the features
In the market, there are hundreds of smartphones to choose from. They have different specifications, features, and innovations. Since there are so many options, choosing between these smartphones has become harder. To assist you, these are the top conditions listed in this article to consider before purchasing a good phone under 10000. These low-cost smartphones come with the majority of the new features and plenty of processing power, allowing you to complete almost all of your tasks easily and efficiently.
All the smartphones in our list should have specific criteria :–
1. Display:– Do you need a good smartphone under 10000 forwatching movies and web series on Netflix, amazon prime? Then, you must buy a mobile phone with the best display and high resolution. Smartphone screens come in a range of shades. IPS LCD, OLED, AMOLED and Super AMOLED are now among the best video displays. Normally these have a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. Typically, a phone with a 5.5–6-inch HD or QHD display is the best option. This allows you to have a rich media experience while also being small enough to fit in your pocket or purse.
2. Battery:– The battery capacity is the major consideration while choosing a low-budget smartphone with a large battery capacity and high life. The amount of time the battery lasts depends on what you’re doing with it: surfing, watching movies, playing video games etc. Choose a handset that will last up to 9 hours of continuous internet browsing if you are reliant on it. The best mobile battery in this list should have a capacity of at least 4,000 mAh.
3. Camera:- In-built cameras on phones are generating a lot of buzzes, with manufacturers competing to sell the most megapixels. Don’t be fooled by this. A camera with more megapixels does not automatically produce better photographs. Aside from megapixels, variables like ISO levels, aperture, and autofocus speed all play a role in picture efficiency. If you plan on taking a lot of photos, opt for a phone with a 12 or 16 MP camera with an aperture of f/2.0 or lower, which will give you decent results even in low light.
4. Memory:- Generally smartphones have two types of memories Random Access Memory (RAM) and Read-Only Memory (ROM). And, the best smartphones under 10000 may come in the 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM variants. RAM, in conjunction with your phone’s processor, decides the phone’s speed and ease of use, whereas, ROM describes the storage capacity of the smartphone. These two factors are the most significant ones for a layman to choose a better option among the plethora of different availabilities.
5. Processor:- A mobile processor, also known as a chipset, is a part that controls and ensures the proper operation of your smartphone. It’s similar to the mind of the human body. If you need a smartphone for performing multiple tasks at the same time. Then, the smartphone should powerful processor. Nowadays, different smartphone manufacturing brands come up with different processors like snapdragon, Exynos for Samsung and helio Mediatek etc.
6. Cost:- Finally, take into account everything you’ve seen so far to determine if the cost is justified. Superior standard and high-end phones are, of course, more costly. Be sure to think about your budget and choose a suitable smartphone under 10k offering the greatest features or how much you’re able to spend on your fantasy phone.
BEST SMARTPHONES UNDER 10000 IN INDIA
1. Realme Narzo 30A
|6.51 inches||Helio G85 SoC||F 8 MP|
|1600 x 720 pixels||android||R 13+2 MP|
|3 GB and 4 GB||32 GB and 64 GB||6000 mAh|
The narzo series was launched in 2020 and it is becoming a performance-oriented series. Realme launched the narzo 30A smartphone on 24th February 2020 successor of last year’s narzo 20A. This is a sleek smartphone that offers a slip-free grip as its dimensions are 154.5 mm * 75.9 mm*9.8mm. Realme narzo 30A is equipped with a 6.51-inch HD+ display (1600 x 720 pixels) 20:9 aspect ratio display with 269 PPI pixel density.
This smartphone under 10000 is powered by Helio G85 SoC that makes it a powerful chipset. It runs Realme UI v1.0, based on Android 10. Narzo 30A makes a good entry in the market with a highlighted feature of mega battery life of 6000 mAh. It has an 18-watt fast charger in the box with a USB Type-C charging port.
Realme offers two storage options for this smartphone: 3GB of RAM + 32GB of internal storage variant and other variant offering 4GB of RAM + 64GB of internal storage. As a result, you can conveniently swap between apps of your choosing and store files locally, such as images, videos, music, and more, without running out of resources and any interruption.
Talking about its camera specs, this particular smartphone comes with a rear camera setup of 13 (main camera) + 2 megapixels (macro camera lens) at the back and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera for selfie lovers. It was ideal for everyday use and could even run some light games smoothly. If this describes your standard use style, the phone should meet your expectations. The fingerprint scanner on the back was easy to authenticate, and facial recognition also works without any error. Moreover, inside the box, you will get a SIM Ejector tool, screen protector (pre-installed), User Guide and Warranty information.
- Pros of Realme Narzo 30A
- Huge display of 6.51 inches.
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- Massive battery capacity.
- Supports fast charging.
- Cons of Narzo 30A
- the phone No FHD+ display.
- No gorilla glass protection.
- No android 11 support.
2. Redmi 9 Prime
|6.53 inches||Helio G80||F 8 MP|
|1600 x 720 pixels||Android 10||R 13+8+5+2 MP|
|4 GB||64 GB||5020 mAh|
This phone can be proved the best pick among all its competitors under 10k. Redmi 9 Prime was launched on 4 August 2020 in India. The main highlight of this smartphone is its FHD+ large display and it comes with a 6.53-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels and offering 394 pixels per inch (PPI) and an aspect ratio of 19:5:9. This MI mobile phone is charged with an Android v10 operating system with a 2.0 GHz Mediatek Helio G80 octa-core processor which is one of the best processor offered by a smartphone under 10000 and it can handle multitasking without any delay. The 9 Prime has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor that is reasonably well-positioned and also face recognition works well. It comes in two storage capacities: 64GB and 128GB.
This smartphone has a quad-camera setup with 13 MP (wide) + 8 MP (ultrawide) + 5 MP (macro) + 2 MP (depth) and the front camera has 8 MP. This mobile phone has a large capacity of 5020 mAh large lithium-polymer battery with 18W charging support which will last for at least a day. The phone runs MIUI, and it comes with a decent amount of bloatware, as is typical for Xiaomi devices that run MIUI. The Helio G80 SoC performs admirably; the device scored a respectable 197012 on AnTuTu, and it runs games like free fire, call of duty adequately well for the price. The in-hand feel of this MI device is very premium.
- Pros of 9 prime mobile phone :
- Mediatek Helio G80 processor.
- FHD+ Large display where most of the contenders under 10k offers just HD+display.
- Large battery life.
- Cons :
1. Build quality is made up of plastic.
2. MIUI has ads and a pre-installed app that can be uninstalled.
|6.53 inches||Qualcomm Snapdragon 662||F 8 MP|
|1080 x 2340||Android 10||R 48+2+2 MP|
|6 GB||64 GB||6000 mAh|
If the value for money had a name, it would be called Poco M3. This smartphone would become the best smartphone under 10000 if its price drops by 1000/- INR. In case your budget is not strictly under Rs.10000 and you can get the best value for money mobile phone by just adding Rs.1000 more. Then, this mobile phone will be a great deal for you and you should not miss the boat. This smartphone was launched in November 2020 in India. The Poco M3 is the successor to the Poco M2. This smartphone is equipped with a snapdragon 662 processor. The Poco M3 boots MIUI 12 based on Android 10.
On Flipkart, the base 6GB+64GB variant costs Rs 10,999, which is available at only 10499/- during sales and even below the 10k scale with the help of discounts and offers. Poco has replaced the glossy back panel with an all-plastic shell, which provides a much better grip and is fingerprint-resistant. The stereo speakers, 3.5mm audio jack, IR blaster, triple card slot, Type-C USB charging port, and microphone are all located on the phone’s body. The body dimensions of the Poco M3 are 162.3 x 77.3 x 9.6 mm.
On the front, there’s a lovely 6.53-inch 1080p IPS LCD panel with a very thin bezel and a great screen-to-body ratio. It contains a large 6000 mAh battery which gives the screen time of more than a day easily. The Poco M3 offers a triple-camera on the back, but it’s as basic as possible. There is a 48MP primary shooter accompanied by a 2MP macro snapper and a 2MP depth sensor. A single-LED flash is also around. The selfie camera has an 8-megapixel sensor. Additionally, it comes with a corning gorilla glass 3 protection. Overall, Poco M3 is a power-packed smartphone with all the features.
- Pros of Poco M3 smartphone :
1. Exclusive design.
2. The 6.53″ screen has a 1080p resolution and a high contrast ratio.
3. Exceptional battery life.
- Cons of Poco M3 smartphone :
1. No ultrawide camera.
2. NFC is missing.
Best non chineses smartphone under 10000
1.)MOTO G10 POWER
Best non chineses smartphone under 10000 if you nation lover .The company is planning to make a comeback in the market this year with several new smartphones under 10k. And, the old giant has launched its best mobile phone under the 10 thousand price segment in March 2021. This phone has up to 4 GB of RAM, allowing you to get the most out of it. With an internal storage capacity of 64 GB that can be expanded to 1 TB. It has an HD+ 6.5-inch display with a waterdrop notch, a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and you also get a 3.5 mm headphone jack at the bottom which is noticed missing from most mobile phones. The Motorola Moto G10 Power base variant runs on the Android v11 operating system while most of its Chinese competitors are running on Android 10. It’s motivated by an entry-level Snapdragon 460 processor with eight cores.
This is a capable chipset for everyday activities such as listening to music, playing games, surfing the web and even works smoothly for attending online classes. It has an Adreno 610 GPU, which handles graphics requirements for applications and games. with a quad-camera setup of 48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP at the rear and an 8-megapixel selfie shooter in the front. It also contains a number of sensors like fingerprint, face-unlock, accelerometer, gyroscope etc. and multiple connectivity options such as 3G, 4G, GPRS, EDGE, Bluetooth and USB.
The Moto G10 Power is powered by a large 6,000mAh Li-Po battery and ships with a 20W fast charger. The battery capacity is high, which can attract the interest of power users. It is available for Rs.9999 on Flipkart.
- Pros of MOTO G10 POWER :
1. Stock android with no pre-loaded bloatware and ads.
2. Solid design and great battery life.
3. Affordable price.
- Cons of Moto G10:
1. It comes with an entry-level processor.
2. Low-resolution display.
Only these two demerits might affect the customer’s purchase decision.
2.) MICROMAX IN 1
Micromax is continuously launching its best mobile phones under 10000 under the category of non chineses smartphone under 10000 and making its reputation in the International market also. If you are a true nation fan and boycotted purchasing International gadgets and want to purchase a Made in India smartphone then Micromax IN 1 may be the best shot for you in this low budget price segment. This phone has all the features that international companies are offering. Micromax In 1 smartphone was launched on 19th March 2021. The Micromax In 1 runs Android 10 and comes with 64GB of internal storage that can be extended with a microSD card (up to 256GB) in a dedicated slot. This smartphone has a 6.67-inch touchscreen display with a 1080×2400 pixel resolution which is bright enough even in direct sunlight with 440 nits of brightness.
It is one of the stylish smartphones. This smartphone is mounted with a powerful Mediatek Helio G80 Processor which runs on the Android 10 Operating System which gives a smooth user-friendly experience. It is available in both the online and offline market in two different variants that are 4GB+64GB and 6GB+128GB. Taking the camera into consideration, the phone features a quad camera: 48 MP (primary) + 5 MP (ultrawide angle camera) + 2 MP (macro lens) + 2 MP (depth sensor camera) on the rear side. On the front, there is a single 8 MP (wide) camera.
This smartphone also comes with a large 5000 mAh capacity of battery like all other smartphones in our list of the best mobile phones under 10000. It comes with 18W fast charging support. When streaming videos on youtube, playing games, video messaging, and many more, the phone’s 16.9 cm FHD+ punch-hole display ensures a larger-than-life viewing experience. Therefore, if you are looking for the best Made in India smartphone under 10000, then Micromax in 1 is here for you, just go for it. At Flipkart, it is available at just 9999 INR and its customer reviews are mostly positive.
- Pros of Micromax IN 1 :
1. Great audio and call quality.
2. Made in India brand.
3. Good performance.
4. Punch hole good looking display.
- Cons of Micromax IN 1 :
1. Poor low light image quality as night time images are not that satisfying.
Our recommendations for helping you choose the best smartphone under Rs.10000
1. Best value for money smartphone around Rs.10000
2. Best durable smartphone under 10000
Moto G10 Power
3. Best Made in India smartphone
Micromax IN 1
4. Best mobile phone with the best battery
Realme Narzo 30A(6000 mAh battery).
5. Best smartphone with the highest screen on time
Realme narzo 30A(12 Hours 16 Minutes)
6. Smartphone with the best display
Redmi 9 Prime (FHD+ display under 10K price range).
Rate List of best smartphone under 10000
price ( In INR)
|1.Realme Narzo 30A||Flipkart||₹8,999|
|2.Redmi 9 Prime||Flipkart||₹9,999|
|4.MOTO G10 POWER||Flipkart||₹9,999|
|5.MICROMAX IN 1||Flipkart||₹9,999|
We listed this series of smartphones by keeping in view the performance as the main factor. All the mobile phones are the best smartphones under 10000 manufactured by different brands. Every smartphone in this ranking meets our requirement criteria of having a powerful processor, good display and a large battery capacity and low battery drainage at the same time. If you want to buy a smartphone under the 10k price range, then you have the option to choose the best one as per your requirement.
!!Join Our Family On Social Media !!
Read More :-Best 5 Apple iPhone Under 30000 latest in 2020